$125 per 50-minute session
Sliding scale may be available, please call to discuss rates
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Prior to the initial visit, I do not pre-verify eligibility.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Are my mental health benefits covered by a different provider, such as Magellan or ValuOptions?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my financial responsibility, deductible or co-pay, per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required?
I accept as I am in-network provider for Anthem Blue Cross. I accept some PPO plans. Please check to verify that your insurance will cover these mental health services.
You may be able to use your "out-of network" benefits, which means that your insurance company may pay for a percentage of your sessions even though I am not a provider for that health insurance company.
I can provide you with a Super Bill that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please feel free to text, email or call for further information about insurance, rates or payment.